Transform the way you communicate and influence others. EXECUTIVE ONE-ON-ONE COACHING: PUBLIC SPEAKING |PRESENTATIONS |BUSINESS COMMUNICATION| MEETING...
PUBLIC SPEAKING | PRESENTATIONS | BUSINESS COMMUNICATION | MEETING SKILLS | ELOCUTION
“If you’re speaking and not getting a reaction, well, you are just making a speech.” -Anon
Upgrade your core competencies
Present with a powerful, polished presence
Get positioned for continued growth, impact and excellence
Transform the way you communicate and influence others
Develop your skills, in your own time!
As a business executive, leader or top official, you need to be a cut above the rest. The CCL EXECUTIVE COACHING PROGRAMME offers you your very own personal professional coach who will work with you to reach a specific goal in your management, leadership or directorship development.
“Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them. Clients say coaching brings out their best by helping them focus, break down tasks and clarify their values.” – Fortune Magazine
- Coaching Needs Analysis (CNA)
- Conquering public speaking fear and anxiety
- Body language and non-verbal communication principles
- Business presentation organization and delivery
- Establishing a sincere rapport with your audience
- Optimum voice quality, variety, control and clarity
- Handling difficult questions/situations expertly
- Self-awareness and personality profiling
- Developing executive presence
- Developing a speaking bank
- Employing humour safely and effectively
- Projecting confidence, credibility and charisma
- Leveraging existing strengths to improve performance
- Expert review of video-recordings
- Powerful PowerPoint presentations
- Accent reduction
- Avoiding controversy and errors in public statements
- Personality profiling and personal development
- Behaviour Analysis for business
Leaders.CEOs. Directors. Senior Managers. Business Executives. Top officials. Keynote Speakers. Supervisors. Heads of departments. Chairpersons. Politicians. Captains of Industry
The goal of coaching is the goal of good management: To make the most of an organization’s valuable resources. -Harvard Business Review
Bespoke; targeted to your specific abilities, needs and goals. Wave good-bye to long training days, books, or topics that don’t apply to your situation
You have full control over the coaching process. Comes complete with the flexibility to choose your preferred timings and venue – office, home, hotel or CCL facilities
We guard our reputation of being totally discreet zealously. Feel comfortable enough to discuss all challenges and share any experiences. All conversations are treated as privileged and as such, are held in utmost confidence.
Engaging and Supportive
A typical session includes brainstorming, reviews, recommendations, interactive exercises and homework (if applicable). You will receive custom-made notes after each session, plus email and phone support available between sessions
Proven Track record
CCL has a reputable 7-year track record in the business of Executive Coaching as well as hand-picked coaches with high profoundly impressive resumes and highly commendable work ethic.
The duration, locations and fomat are totally flexible, customizable and highly accomodating.