Public Speaking can be daunting. However, controlling nerves, competent use of gestures/facial expressions/pauses, scripting a winning speech, apt app...
Public Speaking can be daunting. However, controlling nerves, competent use of gestures/facial expressions/pauses, scripting a winning speech, apt application of audio-visual aids, PowerPoint presentation excellence, audience management, confidence and a host of other presentation skills can indeed be learnt, honed and practised to perfection.
Season 20, January to March 2017, intake is on-going. Join us at CCL and learn how to:
- Manage your nerves and exude confidence
- Establish rapport and engage your audience
- Plan, prepare and structure presentations effectively
- Deliver professionally; with style, passion and impact
- Design and make powerful, compelling PowerPoint presentations
As the CCL slogan boldly declares: It's not just about WHAT you say; it's HOW you say it! Would you like to propel yourself forward professionally, academically or socially? You too could be well on your way to becoming a dynamic and effective presenter!
1. Module One: Communication Basics/Qualities Of Effective Speakers
2. Module Two: Managing Nerves and Building Confidence
3. Module Three: Proper Preparation, Planning and structuring
4. Module Four: Improving your Speaking Voice
5. Module Five: Non Verbal Communication: Body Language and Image
6. Module Six: PowerPoint Presentation and Audio-Visual Excellence
7. Module Seven: Audience Engagement and Adding Punch
8. Module Eight: Best Practices and Patterns - Guest Speaker
9. Module Nine: Impromptu Speaking
10. Module Ten: Total SpeechWorkOut™ - Grand Presentation/Speech
Graduation/Open day/Public Talk
When, Where & How much:
What others say:
“After attending your classes I have become more confident and of course I always remember that preparation is the most important thing when going out in public. I have achieved so much and I finally managed to conquer fear.” - Dolphina Akoth, Educationalist
“It was one of the wisest decisions I made in enrolling for this top most important course – I am already using what we learnt with very inspiring effect. The notes will surely go a long way in influencing our written communication. Thank You Caroline and Company for this great training. My Saturdays have now become the day to look forward to with more life changing expectations.” - Ture Boru, General Manager, Undugu FTL
©Caroline Communications Ltd. CCL Training. 2016. Nairobi, Kenya. All rights reserved.